18.7.12

Baca kenapa lelaki Israel ni bakar dirinya sendiri




Silman Moshe suffered 80% burns trying to commit suicide during a protest in Tel Aviv, he left a letter stating:

"The State of Israel has stolen from me and robbed me, left me with nothing,
and the Tel Aviv District Court blocked me from getting justice.
The registrar at the Tel Aviv District court, broke the law, disrupted legal proceedings, out of condescension.
It won’t even assist me with my rental fees
Two committees from the Ministry of Housing have rejected me, despite the fact that I have undergone a stroke and was granted 100 percent work disability
Ask the manager of [state-owned housing company] Amidar, in Hafia, on Hanevi’im Street.
I blame the State of Israel
I blame Bibi Netanyahu
and [Minister of Finance] Yuval Steinitz
both scum
for the humiliation that disenfranchised citizens go through day in and day out, that take from the poor and give to the rich, and to public servants
those that serve the State of Israel
The National Health Insurance, especially the manager of their operations, and the manager of their claims department, on Lincoln Street in Tel Aviv, who illegally seized my work equipment for my truck.
The Haifa National Insurance Institute branch, who abused me for a year until I was granted disability
That I pay NIS 2300 per month in Health Insurance taxes and even more for my medicine
I have no money for medicine or rent. I can’t make the money after I have paid my millions in taxes I did the army, and until age 46 I did reserve duty
I refuse to be homeless, this is why I am protesting
Against all the injustices done to me by the State, me and others like me..."
Get Embed Code






 



http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/moshe-silman-israel-set-himself-on-fire-protests-j14-tel-aviv-video

ingatkan israel rampas tanah dah tindas rakyat palestin je..... rupanya rakyat sendiri pun ditindas.... yang miskin semakin miskin dan yang kaya bertambah kaya.


✿*~ kalau suka N3 jangan lupa tekan 'like' ye ...terima kasih ~*✿

No comments:

TUDUNG DENIM IRONLESS NARINA

Tudung Tahan Lasak dan IRONLESS. Siapa tak suka kan?  Tudung yang jimat masa untuk bersiap, malah senang untuk dijaga! Paling come...